The Objectives of the course is to enable trainees to become more effective in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) field.
Trainees should have attended ICT level I Course in any training center recognized by VETA, with the pass of a minimum of C in each attended subjects.
Trainees should be a holder of ICT Level I Certificate
Trainee should pass qualifying exams to be conducted before commencement of the course.
Module - Maintaining Network and its Components.
- Cabling and Truncking Network.
Module - Maintaining Network Software.
- Installation of Networking Software.
- Perform Periodic Backup.
- Performing Data Recovery.
- Installation of Networking Drivers.
Module - Managing Database and Presentation Applications:
- Database Applications.
- Presentation Applications.
The duration of the course in one year. It begins on January of each year.
Mode of Training:
- Training is conducted with both theory and practical - concurrently.
- Six(6) hours in a day for five(5) days per week.
After the course, a trainee will be able to:
- Prepare different documentations.
- Maintain Microcomputers.
- Maintain Software.
- Maintain Network hardware.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance.
- Expected Career.