Trainees will acquire workshop management skills and troubleshooting skills necessary for the repair of personal computers, data communication systems and backup equipment.
Candidate must have completed level II (two) of Electronics field at any Vocational Training Centre owned by VETA or registered by VETA and passed form iv.
- Building IC Circuits
- Service Personal Computers
- Servicing Data Communication Systems
- Servicing Power Backup Equipments
- Managing Workship Actities
The duration of the course is one (1) year.
Mode of Training
Training will be conducted with both theories by 40% and practical 60% (hands on)
Six (6) hours in a day for five (5) days per week
At the end of the course, trainee will be able to:
Troubleshooting and repair faults of personal computer
Install service and maintain data communication systems and solar system
Manage workshop activities
- Electronic - Artisans / Crafts Person III
- Personal Computer - Artisans / Crafts Person
- Data Communication Systems - Artisans / Crafts Person
- Backup Equipment Installer and Service - Artisans / Crafts Person
- Renewable Energy - Artisans / Crafts Person