Information and Communication Technology - Level II
Course ObjectivesThe Objectives of the course is to enable trainees to become more effective in the Information and Communication Technology field.
- Trainees should have attended ICT level I Course in any training center recognized by VETA, with the pass of a minimum of C in each attended subjects.
- Trainees should be a holder of ICT Level I Certificate
- Trainee should pass qualifying exams to be conducted before commencement of the course.
Course ModuleModule - Maintaining Network and its Components
- Cabling and Truncking Network
- Installation of Networking Software
- Perform Periodic Backup
- Performing Data Recovery
- Installation of Networking Drivers
- Database Applications
- Presentation Applications
Course DurationThe duration of the course in one year. It begins on January of each year.
Mode of TrainingTraining is conducted with both theory and practical - concurrently.
Training/Contact HoursSix(6) hours in a day for five(5) days per week
Course OutcomesAfter the course, a trainee will be able to
- Prepare different documentations
- Maintain Microcomputers
- Maintain Software
- Maintain Network hardware
- Perform Preventive Maintenance