Information and Communication Technology - Level III
Course ObjectivesThe Objectives of the course is to enable trainees to become more effective in the Information and Communication Technology field.
- Trainees should have attended ICT level II Course in any training center recognized by VETA, with the pass of a minimum of C in each attended subjects.
- Trainees should be a holder of ICT Level II Certificate
- Trainee should pass qualifying exams to be conducted before commencement of the course.
Course ModuleModule - Maintaining Website
- Website Design Layouts
- Creating Web Pages
- Uploading Contents
- Maintaining Website and Web Hosting Server
- Scetching Graphics
- Work with Graphics
- Colour Mixing
- Searching Information
- Transferring Files
- Using E-mail
- Perform Simple Database Application Programs
- Create Simple Programs
Course DurationThe duration of the course in one year. It begins on January of each year.
Mode of TrainingTraining is conducted with both theory and practical - concurrently.
Training/Contact HoursSix(6) hours in a day for five(5) days per week
Course OutcomesAfter the course, a trainee will be able to
- Prepare different documentations
- Maintain Microcomputers
- Maintain Software
- Maintain Network hardware
- Develop Websites
- Develop different graphics
- Perform Preventive Maintenance
- Create simple database application programs