- Education Level: Standard Seven (vii) and Above
- Work Experience: Not Required
- Age: 15 Years And Above
- At the end of the course a participant will be able to understand the vital importance of customer service to any organization and assists them to provide exceptional customer service, either themselves or through the actions of their staff.
- Anyone who either directly comes into contact with customers, both face-to-face and on the phone, or who manages people who do.
- Instructor: Petronila Shatta
- Students: 100
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Identify customers and their needs.
- Identify standards ways of communicating with
- Managing customers’ problems.
- Concept of customer service.
- Knowing customer.
- Understanding Customer Needs and Expectation.
- Telephone Techniques.
- Managing Conflict in Customer Situations.
- Dealing With Challenges.
- Dealing with Difficult People.
- Seven Steps to Customer Problem Solving.
- The Recovery Process.
- Eliminating Customer Service Problems.
- Doing Your Part.
- Your Personal Action Plan
MODE OF EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE
- The course shall be conducted through demonstration and
- Daily practical shall be done to promote learning.
- At the end of each unit, Theory and Practical assessments shall
be conducted internally by the respective teacher.
4 Weeks, 2 Hours Each Workday