- Education Level: Standard Seven (vii) and Above
- Working Experience: None Required
- Age: 15 years of Age and above
- At the end of the course a participant will be able to use language structure properly in creating phrases and Clauses and being competent in speaking the language fluently.
- Anyone who is interested.
- Instructor: Nansanga Godwin
- Students: 200
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Grammar partens.
- Conversation aspects.
- Learning Language structure.
- Identifying sentences.
- Appropriate use of tenses.
- Expressing opinions, ideas and giving simple instructions.
MODE OF EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE
The course shall be conducted through demonstration and practical Venue The course will be conducted at VETA KIPAWA ICT CENTER.
In implementing this course, the provision of Handouts/pamphlets, test, group discussions and assignment will be employed by both the
learner and a Vocational Teacher. Each element has to be assessed and a trainee has to meet a required standard before he or she can
proceed to the next unit.
4 Weeks 1 Hour Each Week Day.