- Education Level: Standard Seven (vii) and Above
- Working Experience: None Required.
- Age: 15 Years Old And Above
- At the end of the course a participant will be able to plan and implement step by step through everything you need to know, to get you up to the wedding ceremony involving bargaining by the suppliers of the services.
- Anyone who is interested.
- Instructor: Martin Choma
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Search for tenders.
- Plan wedding activities and budget.
- Analyses venues and menus.
- Organize music, wedding entertainment and wedding
- Organize activities timely.
- Overview of Wedding activities and budget.
- Understanding Venues and Menus.
- Organizing Music and Wedding Cars
- Photography and Video graph.
- Wedding Planning & The 60 Point Planner.
- How to Organize the Timing
MODE OF EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE
- The course shall be conducted through demonstration and practical. Daily practical shall be done to promote learning.
- At the end of each unit, Theory and Practical assessments shall be conducted internally by the respective teacher.
2 Weeks, 2 Hours Each Working Day