- Education Level: Standard seven (vii) and above
- Work Experience: Basic Electricity
- Age Limit: 14 yrs and above
- At the end of the course a participant will be able to Install wiring System in commercial buildings and in Industrial premises.
- Anyone who is interested.
- Instructor: Chotta Christopher
- Students: 400
- Duration: 8 weeks
COMPETENCIES OF THE COURSE
- Installing cable enclosure
- Installing Switchgears and Protective devices
- Performing Maintenance of Electrical Machines
- Sequence control.
- Change Over Switch.
- AC Concepts.
- DC/AC Motors.
- Motor Starters.
- Three phase Transformer.
- AC/DC Generator.
- Measuring and Tariff.
- Measuring Instruments.
- Battery services and Maintenance.
MODEL OF EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE
In implementing this course, testing and assessment shall be conducted internally by vocational teacher. Each unit has to be assessed and the trainee has to meet a required standard before
she/he can proceed to the next unit.