- Education Level: Form Four (IV) and Above
- Working Experience: Not Required
- Age: 15 Years and Above
- The purpose of this course is to promote the participants theoretical and practical knowledge of GIS.
- Plan officer, Environment, Data analysis, Property development, Emergency response, Transport, Military defense, Oil and gas, Agriculture, mining, disaster risk management Forestry, Engineers, Telecommunications Utilities, Geographers, Teachers and Students.
- Instructor: Joshua Mwankusye
- Students: 350
- Duration: 3 weeks
- The difference between the various data models.
- Analyze data using vector and raster methods in mult-
- Understand some advanced topic in raster data analysis.
- Design and implemention of a GIS project.
- Introduction to GIS concept.
- Map production in GIS.
- Using a GPS and integrating data into GIS.
- Spatial analysis.
- Development of GIS project.
3 Hours Each Working Day