- Education Level: Standard Seven (vii) and Above
- Working Experience: The course is designed for trainees with at least a basic level of understanding of electronic circuit design, microcontrollers and programming languages, as well as knowledge of computer fundamentals.
- Age: 16 years of Age and Above
- At the end of the course a participant will be able to Build a sound understanding of core concepts, background technologies, and the different features of the IoT landscape.
- Learn about sensors, microcontrollers and communication interfaces to design and build IoT devices
- Anyone who is interested.
- Instructor: Martin Choma
- Students: 350
- Duration: 4 weeks
At the end of the course a participant will understand
basics of Obtain knowledge and skills to design and build a
- Introduction to IoT Concept.
- Use of Breadboard.
- How to Use Resistors.
- Sketch Programming Language.
- The Use of Sensors, Switch.
- Measurement of Temperature.
- Measurement of Humidity.
- Use of Ultrasonic Sensor.
- Control of Light Sensor.
- Control of Water Level Sensor.
- Use of Relays.
- Control of Servo Motor and Step Motor.
MODE OF EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE
- The course shall be conducted through demonstration and
- Daily practical shall be done to promote learning.
At the end of each unit, Theory and Practical assessments shall
be conducted internally by the respective teacher.
4 Weeks, 2 Hours Each Working Day