- Education Level: Form Four (IV) and Above
- Working Experience: None Required
- Age: 15 Years and Above
- To be able to support and maintain computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, networks and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance AND ACQUARING BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF NETWORKING.
- Standard Seven and Above with Skills in Computer Application.
- Instructor: vetakipawa
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Maintaining computer and its peripherals.
- Maintaining operating system.
- Maintain soft of workshop and surroundings.
- Maintaining network and its components.
- Introduction to Personal Computer.
- Safety Laboratory Procedures and Use of maintenance
- Assembly Personal Computer.
- Basic of Preventive Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Maintenance of Laptops and Portable Devices.
- Printer Configuration and Scanner.
- Fundamental of Computer Network.
- Data protection and Security Issues.
- Technician Communication Skills, Ethics and Legal Aspects.
MODE OF EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE
The course shall be conducted through theory and practical.
2 Hours Each Working Day