- Education Level: Form Form (IV) and Above
- Work Experience: Not Required
- Age Group: 18 Years and Above
- At the end of the course, each participant shall be able to effectively manipulate data.
- Students, Teachers, Managers, Lecturers and other
- Instructor: Paul Boniphance
- Students: 350
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Prepare/sort unorganized data by using Ms Excel.
- Enter data according to the specified standards.
- Export data in different formats.
- Introduction to Documentation preparation.
- Reading through Documents for Accuracy.
- Basic Keyboard Skills.
- Categorization of Data.
- Data preparation, formation and analysis.
- Data Report Writing
MODEL OF EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE
The course shall be conducted through demonstration and practical. Daily practical shall be done to promote learning.
Each participant shall be assessed on daily bases, where daily exercises shall be provided and assessed.